Installation from Android 10 via an application store
Please go to the Play Store to install the application.
Installation from Amazon AppStore
- Install Amazon App Store from the Amazon Appstore website
- Go to the Settings found in the general applications menu.
- Scroll down to Security and press it.
- Scroll down to Installation of unknown applications and click on it.
- You are looking at a list of some of your apps
- Activate Amazon Appstore
- Launch Amazon Appstore
- Search for Feeltr
- Press "Get"
- Press "Download"
Installing from Android 10 live
You can also download the application instantly.
Upon installation, please allow the installation of the application by following this procedure:
- 1) Go to the Settings found in the general applications menu.
- 2) Go down to Security and click on it.
- 3) Go down to Installation of unknown applications and click on it.
- 4) You have a list of some of your applications in front of you. Click on the web browser you will use to download Feeltr. Depending on your device, you may not see a list but the principle will be the same. You will have to press the button named Unknown sources which will allow access from all applications , then confirm by pressing OK.
- 5) Finally press the button Authorisation from this source which appears under the name of your web browser. When selected, the box will be blue.
- 6) Download Feeltr.
- 7) After possibly a few seconds of loading, the application will ask you if you wish to install it. Press the Install button.
- 8) When the Feeltr installation is complete, press Open at the bottom of your screen.
Installation in Android 9
Android 9 does not like abusive ad blocking.
The trick to making this work is to switch from Chrome to Firefox.
Firefox is available on the Play Store.
Next, you need to set Firefox as your default browser.
To change the default browser on your Android phone, please follow this procedure:
- 1) Go to the Settings, then to the Applications section.
- 2) Then go to the application Navigator and select from the menu or drop-down list the browser Firefox.
- 3) Finally, just install Feeltr as explained above in the page for Android 10.
Installation on Android 7 and 8
It is difficult to certify compatibility on older versions of Android.
This works in most cases.
Please follow the installation procedure for Android 10.